Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website, if you continue to browse and use this website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of use, if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The use of this website states the following terms:
– The purpose of the website is for information purposes and the accuracy of this information is subject to change at anytime.
– The accuracy of the information within this website isn’t guaranteed and no responsibility will be assumed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Use of the website is at the complete risk of the visitor.
– Reproduction of any of the content or assets on the website isn’t permitted.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– No attempt will be made to obtain unauthorised access to the website or any third party process or networks connected to the website by hacking, password mining or any other means.
– No attempt to use the website or any content to transmit any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other computer-related items.
– This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if we have made them available to you, then you agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
– To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend or replace these terms at any time. By continuing to access and use this website you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website.